Sunday, May 5, 2013

Let’s Create Outstanding Schools!


Let’s Create Outstanding Schools!
Tom Hodgkins for Schenectady School Board
Vote Tuesday May 21st     Noon to 9pm
Some polling places have changed; find your polling place: http://www.schenectady.k12.ny.us





I Will Prioritize Early Education
It has been proven that for every $1 invested in early education, society saves $11 in the future, because of the large and lasting gains made by students. If we are serious about creating outstanding schools and a prosperous city, our children must have a solid foundation. Early education is my first priority.

Who I Am
I am 37, and have been a Schenectady resident for 10 years. I am a proud father of 3 energetic children. I have a BA in history, a Masters of Arts in teaching, and a MA in economcs. I student taught at Schenectady High School while attending Union College. I taught in the South Bronx. I know what tough schools are. I also taught in China. I now work for the NYS Assembly specializing in tax policy. My knowledge of economics and education uniquely prepares me for the School Board. I am looking forward to working with Superintendent Spring to build an outstanding school system for our children.

T

Please contact me with your concerns:

No comments:

Post a Comment